A true dirty water irrigation valve, able to handle chlorine and other chemicals found in reclaimed and other non-potable water systems. These valves resist clogging and feature a patent-pending active scrubbing mechanism (ACT™ System) to actively fight sand, algae and other particles from blocking the proper metering through the valve.
Patent-pending Active Cleansing Technology – in which the turbine is constantly rotating to clean the metering/filtration area. This ensures that dirt, algae, chlorines, chloramines and water treated with ozone will not impede valve performance.
Flow Range: 302,8-1135,6 LPM
Operating Pressure: 0,7-15,2 Bar
• 1”, 1½”, 2”, 3”, NPT and BSP
• Globe, Angle
• Durable Glass-Filled Nylon
• Active Cleansing Technology (ACT™)
• Fabric-reinforced EPDM Diaphragm and EPDM Seat
• Rugged Internal Plastic and Stainless Steel Parts
• Precise Pressure Regulation Option
• Completely Serviceable and Retrofitable